Welcome To SSPL 2016 Season 2
We are set to begin the new season, please review your team page and the captains roster and make any changes on the score sheet for Week 1
- Division Drawing - 1 May - 4PM - Crossroads
- SSPL Board Meeting - 3 May - 7PM - Coco Bongo
- Captains Meeting - 5 May - 6PM - Leopard
Rules & By Laws
By Laws have been updated as of 11 Jan 2016, the latest version is available online at the link in the right menu. The latest version of the rules is dated 3 Mar 2015 and is also available at the link in the right menu.
Any printed versions that are older than the dates above shall not be used.
To see upcoming events and important dates for the SSPL, simply refer to the calendar below. Hover over an event to see more information such as times and locations. Use the right side scroll bar to navigate the current month and use the right and left arrows to navigate to another month. Make sure you keep View in the Options Panel set to Month.
BOARD CONTACT INFORMATION
Feel free to reach out to anyone of the listed SSPL Board members below for any issue regarding the league. To send an e-mail to the Board see Contact Us below.
- President - Jim Turner 010-4579-3889
- Vice President - Dan Delaney 010-6627-6211
- Secretary - Thomas Garcia 010-4229-9588
- Treasurer - Cory Warren 010-4617-3851
- Military Rep - TBA
- Bar Owner Rep - TBA
- Korean Player Rep - TBA
The SSPL Rules Ombudsman is the final authority on the rules. Should a question arise he is available to answer any questions.
- Casey Hays 010-3304-5900
Scott Henderson 010-6818-5109
If your team needs to reschedule a match you must contact the opposing team captains by email and you should also notify the SSPL Board and Admin by e-mail to the make-up email below.
The subject line of the e-mail should be formatted as follows:
WEEK # (Date) RESCHEDULE (team name) VS (team name)
SSPL 2016 Season 2 Fee Schedule
- Full Time Player - $15 or ₩17,000
- 1 Time Temp Player - $5 or ₩6,000
- 2nd Team Transfer Fee - $10 or ₩11,000
- Team Fee - $35 or ₩39,000