Week 4 Team Penalty Report
Below are this weeks teams picking up a penalty. To see the exact reason select SCORES in the left menu and the division. In the lower Weekly Team vs Team chart will be the reason in the remarks.
|Gecko Jin Bombs wk3||Apple 1||Velvet 2|
Rules & By Laws
Any printed copies of the Rules and By-Laws you have at your bar are not current and should be discarded. The link on the website has the most current rules and by laws
To see upcoming events and important dates for the SSPL, simply refer to the calendar below. Hover over an event to see more information such as times and locations. Use the right side scroll bar to navigate the current month and use the right and left arrows to navigate to another month. Make sure you keep View in the Options Panel set to Month.
BOARD CONTACT INFORMATION
Feel free to reach out to anyone of the listed SSPL Board members below for any issue regarding the league. To send an e-mail to the Board see Contact Us below.
- President - Jim Turner 010-4579-3889
- Vice President - Trey Bass 010-3231-2749
- Secretary - Doug Lawson 010-2618-9502
- Treasurer - Cory Warren 010-4617-3851
- Military Rep - Marcus Harkins
- Bar Owner Rep - J.J. In 031-663-3328
- Korean Player Rep - Boram Station
The SSPL Rules Ombudsman is the final authority on the rules. Should a question arise he is available to answer any questions.
- Casey Hays 010-3304-5900
Scott Henderson 010-6818-5109
If your team needs to reschedule a match you must contact the opposing team and you must also notify the SSPL Board and Admin via e-mail.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF 3 PTS IAW THE BY-LAWS
The subject line of the e-mail should be formatted as follows:
WEEK # (Date) RESCHEDULE (team name) VS (team name)
SSPL 2015 Season 2 Fee Schedule
- Full Time Player - $15 or ₩17,000
- 1 Time Temp Player - $5 or ₩6,000
- 2nd Team Transfer Fee - $10 or ₩11,000
- Team Fee - $35 or ₩39,000