Let The Playoffs Begin - Playoff Captains Mtg 23 Aug 3:00PM Boogie House
Playoff bound teams, Saturday 23 Aug, 3:00PM at Boogie House will be the captains meeting. At this meeting the following tie breakers will need to be resolved.
- Division 2 Winner - Apple A - Vegas. Loser to seed 32
- Division 16 Winner - Boogie House 1 - Xanadu Grrr. Loser to seed 17
- Seeds 5,6 Gecko V - Boogie House 1/Xanadu Grrr
- Seeds 11.12 Hoons Place - Goldstar Terminator
- Seeds 21,22,23 - Touchdown 1 - Cats tails B - Greenman B
- Seeds 25,26 - High Jinks Deuces - Blue Monkey A
- Seeds 28,29 - G To The Ecko - Xanadu Family
- Seeds 30,31 - JJs 1 - First Class B
To view the playoff seedings click on the PLAYOFFS link in the lower left menu. Seeds 1-16 are the division winners ranked by point total and 17-32 are non-division winners ranked by point total.
Rules & By-Laws
The latest version of the Rules and By-Laws are posted here on the website, see the links over in the right side menu.
Any printed copies of the Rules and By-Laws you have at your bar are not current and should be discarded. We will not be printing and distributing copies of the Rules and By-Laws however there is a link at the top of each where you can print out copies if you so desire to do so.
To see upcoming events and important dates for the SSPL, simply refer to the calendar below. Hover over an event to see more information such as times and locations. Use the right side scroll bar to navigate the current month and use the right and left arrows to navigate to another month. Make sure you keep View in the Options Panel set to Month.
BOARD CONTACT INFORMATION
In the event of a league issue that requires Board involvement during match play OR a rules interpretation, SSPL members should contact one of the following Board members. If the issue involves both English and Korean speaking members, recommend contacting one of the US Board members as well as Korean Board Member Mr. Eom.
- President - John Hwang 010-2650-3296
- Vice President - Doug Lawson 010-2618-9502
- Secretary - Trey Bass 010-3231-2749
- Treasurer - Louis Pak 011-9492-9999
- Military Rep - TBA
- Bar Owner Rep - TBA
- Korean Player Rep - TBA
The SSPL Rules Ombudsman is the final authority on the rules. Should a question arise he is available to answer any questions.
- Casey Hays 010-3304-5900
Scott Henderson 010-6818-5109
If your team needs to reschedule a match you must contact the opposing team and you must also notify the SSPL Board and Admin via e-mail.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF 3 PTS IAW THE BY-LAWS
The subject line of the e-mail should be formatted as follows:
WEEK # (Date) RESCHEDULE (team name) VS (team name)